Courtesy of Wedding Window

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Alphabet Walk - Y



Y is definitely for Yawn! I am exhausted. I'm so thankful for Teresa coming to walk with me tonight. She kept me motivated and moving!

Y was pretty tough. We looked for a Yield sign, a Yucca plant, a Yew tree, or a Yiddish man. 

But, to no avail. Those suckers were already in bed, apparently.

We did find a few Y things though, so here they are:


Yapping Yorkie (you can just see his eyeball)




Yellow house (hmm... wonder who's house this is?) 




Yaris 




Yellow squash plant (you think they will notice if I "borrow" a few squash once they start growing? Lol) 




Yard lights 




Yard (thanks Sher for reminding us) 




Yucky bug in Sophie's mouth 




Yard cover 




Yellow sign 




Another kind of Yard light (man, this takes me back... there has always been one just like this in my parents' yard) 




 Those Yonder lights are my neighbor's house


Well, tomorrow is my final alphabet day... Z Day. I am sad to see my alphabet challenge come to an end,  but looking forward to new challenges. Next up is a color challenge...


No comments:

Post a Comment